Rules of the Campsite
Complying with the Rules of the Campsite is our common goal in order to ensure a relaxing stay for our guests.
- Guests arriving at the Campsite must check in individually before occupying the accommodation. Please present your photo ID to our staff for registration purposes: this is mandatory under current legislation and we cannot disregard this requirement.
- There is no online check-in available anymore.
- For citizens from outside the EEC (not the citizens of the European Union, Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland or Switzerland) the data required by law (Act II of 2007 and Government Decree 114/2007 (V.24.)) must be provided. The Campsite must forward such data to the regional directorate, a branch office of the Immigration and Asylum Office.
- Pitches can be occupied by our guests from 12:00 on the day of arrival.
- Mobile homes can be occupied by our guests from 15:00 on the day of arrival.
- Tent places can be occupied by our guests from 14:00 on the day of arrival.
- Checked-in guests will be issued a wrist band, which they are obliged to wear during their stay at the Campsite, to facilitate access to the Campsite and to verify that they are authorised to stay on the territory of the Campsite. The loss or damage of the wristband will result in the payment of an extra fee.
- Those who do not wear the wristband in the Campsite may be called upon by Campsite staff and by members of the security service to duly justify their stay. Failure to do so shall result in all persons not wearing an armband being asked to leave the Campsite
- On the day of departure, guests must leave our mobile homes until 10:00, our pitches until 11:00, and our tent places until 13:00, and our guests are allowed to stay at the Campsite and use the available services until 20:00 on the day of departure.
- The price of the services ordered (including accommodation and tourist tax) shall be paid on arrival, and the price of the services intended to be used on the spot shall be paid in advance.
- Before leaving the Campsite, guests must check out at the Reception.
- Designating the location of camping equipment and guests’ vehicles is the right of the Reception service of the Campsite, depending on the occupancy and the available camping units.
- Tent camping is only allowed in the designated area. The tent camping lace or the pitch used may be changed with the approval of the reception service.
- In case of camping at not the designated location or the use of additional parcels, the security service or the Campsite reception service are entitled to request the guest to occupy the designated area. The Campsite reserves the right to expel the guests from the area who fail to comply with this upon a one-time request and to charge any extra use in accordance with the applicable Price List.
- The Campsite has an automated license plate recognition system. Guests arriving by vehicle must check in at the Reception before entering the Campsite, and they are allowed to leave if they have settled their current payments. The registered vehicle may stay in the Campsite area until 20:00 on the day of departure which does not mean an exemption from leaving the accommodation. We would also like to remind our Guests that if they leave the Campsite after this time limit, they will be required to pay the price of the daily pass according to the current Price List. Should the vehicle depart from the Campsite area on a different calendar day, we must also charge the current accommodation fee.
- We kindly ask our guests to park their cars only in their own parcels or in the designated parking lots next to the houses. Hungarian traffic rules apply in the Campsite area: drunk driving is PROHIBITED; driving a vehicle is allowed at a maximum speed of 5 km/h.
- In the event of unauthorized use of the pitch by the vehicle for parking, the current daily base fee of the parcel occupied must be paid as a surcharge.
- The reception is open 0-24 hours from the opening until the closing of the Campsite (usually from mid-April to the end of September).
- The entrance gate is closed for vehicles from 23:00 until 6:00, during this time the traffic of vehicles is only possible in exceptional, duly justified cases.
- The afternoon siesta lasts from 13:00 to 15:00, the quiet time at night lasts from 23:00 to 6:00. During these times, please remain quiet in order to allow the undisturbed rest of the other guests.
- The management of the Campsite has the right – following a single request – to expel the violators of the quiet time at night, as well as those who disturb the peace or cause damage from the Campsite.
- In the event of expulsion from the Campsite, fees already paid will not be refunded.
- Friends and relatives arriving to the Campsite as visitors must buy visitor tickets (the price of which is determined by the applicable Price List of the Campsite) which enable them to use the services of the Campsite until 20:00 at the latest. Visitors can only park at the designated parking places for a parking fee.
- Our Campsite also hosts events. We always inform our guests about them on the information board at the Reception. Depending on this, the quiet time period may vary in these cases, or there may be unusual, louder sound effects (e.g. music). We ask for your kind understanding.
Persons under 18 years of age
- Persons under the age of 18 can only stay at the Campsite under adult In the case of group holidays, the accompanying teachers and adult group leaders are responsible for the minors.
- Minors are allowed to check in to the Campsite on their own only with written parental permission.
- The Campsite does not take responsibility for minors who book online and arrive without indicating their age.
- Persons under 18 years of age can only use the water sports equipment under adult supervision.
- Playground equipment can only be used up to 50 kg of weight or by children under 14 years of age.
Pets at the Campsite
- Only animals of a peaceful nature and non-frightening appearance can be brought into the Campsite for an additional charge.
- The charges for pets are included in the applicable price list of the Campsite.
- Please take the vaccination record book of your pets with you, which must be presented on request.
- Leashes are compulsory.
- Pets are NOT allowed to enter water-community rooms, playgrounds, or the beach (except for the designated dog beach), and they can not be taken into Lake Balaton – excluding the predetermined territories – and into the swimming pools.
- Animals can only be bathed at the places marked with a pictogram. Pet owners are required to clean up after their pets.
- Our four-legged guests can stay at tents, pitches, and in mobile homes for an extra fee. For mobile homes, an extra cleaning fee must be paid for the stay of the pets.
- It is forbidden to leave the animal unattended in the Campsite, even on a leash.
Maintenance / equipment / causing damages
- Our guests are kindly requested to check the equipment in their accommodation units! If you notice any discrepancies, or damaged items, please report them immediately! Subsequent complaints will not be accepted.
- The staff of the Reception can ask You to pay a caution (deposit) of maximum 15.000,- HUF per house. If no damages were caused, we refund the whole deposit within the check-out. If the amount of the caused damages higher, than the sum of the deposit, the remainder will be charged.
- It is PROHIBITED to damage the accommodation, furnishing and equipment items in the area of the Campsite. Intentional damage or theft of furnishings always results in the on-site payment of compensation and/or reporting of the offence as well as expulsion from the Campsite. If the person causing damage is not identifiable, the person on the bill (who made the reservation) is liable for the damages. If the caused damages will be known after the check-out, it will be charged for the person on the bill (who made the reservation).
- Any arbitrary technical intervention in the furnishings and equipment items of the houses, as well as the rearrangement of the rooms are strictly forbidden. The Campsite does not take responsibility for the results of such actions. Please report any requests for technical solutions at the Reception! Our staff will assist you as quickly as possible
- You are kindly requested to use the equipment only within the Campsite and not to take it out of it, not even temporarily.
- For outdoor cooking and grilling, we ask you to bring the necessary kitchen equipment back to the houses after use. If items belonging to the accommodation unit are removed from there, please bring them back at the time of checking out at the latest. Compensation must be paid for the missing furnishings and equipment items. The person on the bill (who made the reservation) is liable for the deficit.
- Guests are free to use their electrical and communal appliances and equipment. All facilities and equipment must be used properly and as intended. For any damage or injury resulting from any other use, the Campsite shall not assume any liability and the damage resulting from such use shall be compensated by the party causing such damage or injury. If the person causing damage is not identifiable, the person on the bill (who made the reservation) is liable for the damages.
- It is forbidden to use electrical equipment (stoves, refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.) that does not comply with the standards. The Campsite does not take responsibility for damage resulting from improper use or from the use of non-standard equipment and the damage resulting from such use shall be compensated by the party causing such damage or injury. If the person causing damage is not identifiable, the person on the bill (who made the reservation) is liable for the damages.
- Making a fire and cooking on open fire is only allowed at the designated places with the observation of the official fire protection rules and with the prior permission of the Campsite Manager. Damages resulting from non-compliance with the rules shall be compensated by the person causing such damage. If the person causing damage is not identifiable, the person on the bill (who made the reservation) is liable for the damages.
- Grilling is allowed in the Campsite area, provided that the rules of peaceful coexistence are respected, and guests must ensure of the final extinction and disposal of fire, and safe disposal of the resulting waste. Damages resulting from non-compliance with the rules shall be compensated by the person causing such damage. If the person causing damage is not identifiable, the person on the bill (who made the reservation) is liable for the damages.
- We do NOT take responsibility for valuable items lost at the Campsite area. Your valuables can be kept in our safes at the Reception.
- Don’t forget to protect your valuables; we recommend keeping the doors and windows of the accommodation unit closed if you are not staying close to it. Please note that it is, firstly your responsibility to protect your valuables and we recommend that you take out travel and property insurance in advance.
- The Campsite takes NO responsibility for damage caused by natural disasters or storms (hail, falling trees and branches, etc.) and for damage caused by fire, infections and diseases, criminal offence or misdemeanour and terrorist attacks.
- Connection and disconnection to the electrical power supply (distribution cabinet) must be carried out exclusively by an authorized Campsite person.
- The Fire Safety Rules of the Campsite, as well as the Evacuation Plan are available at the reception, the latter can also be found in each accommodation unit.
- First aid is available at the reception and at the designated first aid stations. If you need medical care because of an accident, please inform the Campsite staff.
- The use of the services of the Campsite is at each person’s own risk. Please pay special attention to the intended use, and that children under 14 years can use certain devices and facilities only under the supervision of an adult.
- The rules concerning the use of the swimming pool and the slide are displayed next to the facilities.
- Our Campsite is located in a highly sensitive zone of Lake Balaton. Protecting the environment and the vegetation is the duty of those staying here.
- Littering is PROHIBITED in the area of the Campsite. We ask you to keep your accommodation and its surroundings clean and tidy. Please think of the next guests and leave your accommodation in clean condition on departure. Please deposit waste in the designated collecting containers.
- Containers are labelled according to selective waste collection and it is NOT permitted to place any other kind of waste in them. Please inquire at the Reception about the disposal of hazardous waste (e.g. used batteries, dry cells, etc.).
- Regular disinfection of waste containers for selective and mixed waste collection is carried out in accordance with regulations.
- Waste and litter have to be placed in these collecting containers. Waste is removed based on the contract with the service provider.
- If you notice a gasoline or oil leak from your vehicle, please report it to the Reception immediately.
- Please protect the plants and bushes at the Campsite. Do not break or cut off their branches and shoots (if they disturb you, please inform the Reception) and do not step on Please pay attention to the plants bordering the parking lot when parking.
- Please do NOT tie the clotheslines and the tent awning ropes to the tree branches.
- It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to drive nails into trees and to pour food leftovers and contaminants onto the vegetation. It is not allowed to dig ditches and pits not even temporarily.
- Protecting the sensitive nature is especially important at the beach and in the water. The large amount of sun oil used by bathers is a heavy burden on the aquatic life of Lake Balaton. Please try to use less sun oil helping to preserve the water quality of the lake.
- Guests using a camper van must empty their waste water in designated dump stations.
- Bathers can use the public beach and the pool at their own risk.
- Gates leading tot he public beach are closed for the night for security reasons. The closing time of the gates are signed.
- After that, only the main entrance of the campsite is to be used. Climbing the fence is prohibited!
- The rules of bathing in open waters are regulated by Decree 46/2001 (XII.27.) BM:
- „It is FORBIDDEN to bathe at night and in conditions of poor visibility unless the water surface is illuminated and only up to the deep-water limit.”
- Caravans and tents are not allowed within the public beach.
- Feeding swans and ducks is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN for health reasons (primarily for the sake of animals).
There are 5 cylindrical buoys of 0.5×0.5 m marking the limits of the bathing area. Deep water starts at a water depth of 1.2 m and is indicated by 3 depth buoys.
- Children under 6 years of age and children under 12 years of age who cannot swim may only stay in the water under the direct supervision of adults. Parents and the accompanying adults are responsible for the children.
- Please note that there is a storm warning service in operation at Lake Balaton from 1 April to 31 October. Its operation is described on a separate sign, the signals of which everyone is obliged to observe and to act accordingly. Please pay close attention to the storm signal and leave the area of the water if you notice any signal of this.
- Driving into the beach area is prohibited.
- In the sunbathing area on the shore, the usual activities (sunbathing, sports and games) are allowed, activities that disturb these and are environmentally harmful are prohibited.
- During the stay at the beach, everyone must take care of their own and others’ physical integrity.
- Everyone is allowed to bathe, stay in the water or in the sun at their own risk, provided that the physical integrity or health and the recreation of others may not be disturbed or endangered.
- Jumping off the rocks of the coastal protection structure is strictly forbidden and dangerous.
- Only those materials can be brought in the area of the beach that are related to bathing, common, do not disturb others and do not pollute or damage the environment.
- The beach cannot be visited by persons:
- with fever, and stomach, intestinal and infectious skin diseases
- suffering from illnesses with possible seizures or loss of consciousness
- affected by extensive pathological lesion
- under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The Campsite is constantly informing guests about the quality of the bathing water. The quality of the poolwater is checked by Synlab Hungary Kft., 6000 Kecskemét, Balaton u.19.
- The sanitary facilities of the pool are located in the water block of the Campsite. The water blocks are continuously open. Cleaning and disinfection of the water blocks are continuous, these activities are carried out by the staff in compliance with the relevant regulations.
- The water fittings of the water block operate with drinking water. wastewater and rainwater are discharged to the connected sewerage network.
- The appropriate preparation and ongoing maintenance of the beach resort is carried out by the Campsite staff.
- First aid stations: Reception, Gate service, lifeguard. First aid kits are available at the first aid stations.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated places. Please do not smoke in the holiday houses and mobile homes, in the common rooms and at the Reception.
- We kindly ask our smoking guests to pay special attention to non-smokers! For this purpose, please properly dispose of cigarette butts and other waste in waste containers for fire and environmental reasons, so that the Campsite can meet your expectations from both aesthetic and safety points of view.
Photography, taking pictures
- Photographs and videos can only be taken at the Campsite with the consent of the persons on them. We would like to draw the attention of all our guests to comply with the applicable legal regulations.
- We would also like to inform you that the representatives of the Campsite are entitled to take pictures and audio recordings at the events organized at the Campsite. These persons are authorized to perform this task by the Campsite to use the resulting material for marketing purposes. We make efforts that persons and things cannot be or can hardly be identified, however, we cannot avoid that completely. Therefore, simultaneously with the acceptance of the Rules of the Campsite, we assume that you do not express any objections against such photos and recordings to be taken. Of course, you can prohibit the further use of the photos and recordings depicting you when they are taken or at any time during their use (in this case, they will be removed or you will be made unrecognizable by technical means).
- Please note that the use of drones and other remote-controlled aircraft is not permitted at the Campsite and in its “airspace”.
First aid / medical care
- Medical emergency services can is available in the town of Siófok. At he Reception You can have more information. Our colleagues can help you with any problems that may arise.
- First aid stations: Reception, Gate service, lifeguard. First aid kits are available at the first aid stations.
- Emergency telephone numbers (104: ambulance, 112: general emergency number) are displayed at a well visible place.
- Things not allowed at the Campsite
a. The violation of the ordinary order of camping and its written and unwritten rules.
b. Activities that are disturbing for others (sight, appearance, noise, etc.).
c. Disturbance of quiet times, violation of the vehicle ban.
d. Taking objects or animals into the Campsite which may endanger the physical integrity of others or may disturb the holiday of others or the public taste.
e. The placement of flags, badges or other objects which may result in violation of certain nations or persons.
f. It is forbidden to wash cars, change engine oil and carry out similar activities at the Campsite without the permission of the Campsite management.
g. If any of our guests exhibits behaviour that significantly disturbs the recreation of others or causes damage to the property of the Campsite or others, and does not cease to do so even after requested, we will ask for police action. In this case, we reserve the right to expel the guest from the Campsite. In this case, fees already paid will not be refunded.
In the interest of our guests
- Our safe service is available at the reception of the Campsite, the use of which is subject to a fee according to the price list displayed at the reception. Of course, the Campsite takes full responsibility for the objects deposited there. The Campsite cannot take any responsibility for valuables stored in the accommodation units.
- All staff members of the Campsite are entitled to check compliance with the Rules of the Campsite and notify the guests thereof.
- Prices not regulated in the Rules of the Campsite are subject to the applicable price list of the Campsite, which is available at the reception. In case of price differences, the price list must be applied in all cases.
- We always take care of the modifications of the law rules, so of the regulations of the epidemic and other medical situations.
- If you wish to complain about a service provided by the Campsite or about the behaviour of other campers, you may do so personally at reception by making an entry in the customer’s book or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Please, do not use more energy than necessary (hot water, use of electrical equpiments, air conditioning, lights, etc.)
Please observe the Rules of the Campsite so that all our guests enjoy themselves and would love to return to us.
We wish all our guests a pleasant stay!