Safe Holidays – COVID 19 Measures
1.The number of persons staying in the check-in area can’t be more than the number of check-in desks actually open.
2. Only one person per reservation at the check-in desk please.
3. Please wear face mask while in closed areas (e.g. check-in area).
4. Whenever possible, please pay by credit / debit card for minimising physical contacts.
5. You will be sent an online registration form 3 days prior to arrival. All guests must complete this form prior to arrival. Completing the form in advance substantially reduces processing time at the check-in desk.
6. Prior to departure, please drop the keys of the mobile homes and the tent pitch cards into the collection box in front of the check-in area. By doing so, you will not need to enter the check-in area.
1. Guests arriving with caravan or motorhome are requested to, whenever possible, use their own equipment (WC, shower). It is in our common interest to reduce exposure in our sanitary facilities to minimum levels.
2. In the sanitary facilities, all rules on social distancing must be adhered to and a distance of 1.5 metres from each other must always be kept.
3. Our sanitary facilities are cleaned regularly and exclusively with virucid / fungicide / bactericidal disinfectants.
4. Our sanitary facilities are being continuously cleaned and disinfected.
5. For disinfecting your hands, please use our foam soap dispensers. You will find them in all sanitary facilities and kitchens publicly used.
Public Spaces & Entire Camp Site Area
1. Please use the hand disinfectant dispensers placed across the camp site area and, in particular, in the public spaces.
2. For disinfecting your hands, please use our foam soap dispensers. You will find them in all sanitary facilities and kitchens publicly used.
3. The benches, fire places, play grounds, handrails at the beach, waste bins etc. in the public areas are being continuously cleaned with virucid / fungicide / bactericidal disinfectants.
Mobile Homes / Bungalows
1. Both before and after handover/takeover, the houses are cleaned and disinfected with virucid / fungicide / bactericidal disinfectants.
2. Also, all bed-clothes and towels are disinfected whenever they are changed.
3. All furniture and all equipment in the houses (e.g. dinner-sets, garden furniture etc.) are cleaned and disinfected with virucid / fungicide / bactericidal disinfectants.
Restaurants, Snack-Bars, Food Store
1. Our restaurants and snack-bars too are prepared for contactless service. Ordering for take-away is also possible.
2. Our service providers meet all relevant industry rules and requirements.
Beach & Pool
1. Both at the pool and on the beach, a distance of 1.5 metres must be kept. Adherence to this rule will coherently be controlled by the pool guards and the beach guards.
2. The pool area and the beach area too are continuously being cleaned with virucid / fungicide / bactericidal disinfectants.
We appreciate your understanding and your cooperation. Keeping these rules is in our common interest.
The rules are continuously being amended. Right to changes reserved.