General Booking conditions
Format of booking and request for quotation
- Aranypart Camping accepts reservations exclusively via its online booking system (Aranypartcamping.hu), upon payment of the deposit in accordance with the terms and conditions in force from time to time. The reservation is only valid if the deposit is paid. In case of unsuccessful payment or non-payment, the reservation is to be cancelled. This does not apply to bookings made through sales partners (e.g. booking.com, szallas.hu, etc.), where the rules of the relevant sales partner shall prevail in this respect.
- Aranypart Camping’s primary method of contact with guests is by written communication via email at reservation@Aranypartcamping.hu.
- In connection with existing bookings, we can also provide information by email via the chat-box available on the website (which does not constitute an offer).
- A written and binding offer can be provided upon request via the channels indicated on the website, and once the details have been collected, a reply will be promptly sent to the requesting party, who can then accept the offer and validate the booking via the on-line booking system. Please note that we can only make an offer based on the information available at the given time and that the online booking systems are permanently operational, so the offer is subject to the capacity available at the time of acceptance and confirmation of the offer. Thus, once the offer has been accepted, the reservation shall be deemed to be confirmed and definitive when the guest receives written confirmation and pays the deposit within the time limit specified in the offer. It is therefore advisable to decide whether to accept the offer as soon as possible after the receipt thereof, given that the availability of the places may not be available later on.
- To facilitate communication with guests, Aranypart Camping operates a hotel reservation system, which can be found on the main page of our website (Aranypartcamping.hu).
- Guests wishing to make a reservation are kindly requested to fill in all the information requested in the reservation system accurately and correctly, in particular the correct contact details (telephone number, e-mail address and postal address). This information is necessary for the reservation, for the completion of the compulsory data, for the calculation and declaration of the amount of the local tax.
- The accuracy of the information provided in the booking is the responsibility of the guest. If the guest cannot be contacted at the telephone number or e-mail address given in the reservation, or if the contact details are incorrect and it is not possible to confirm the reservation, Aranypart Camping reserves the right to cancel the booking, which will also terminate the request for accommodation.
- Guests are kindly requested to write any requests regarding the accommodation in the “Comments” section (For example, if you wish to book adjoining accommodation units). Guests arriving with a child(ren) are kindly requested to provide the correct age of the child(ren)! Providing this information may also affect the price and, given that we want our guests to be fully and correctly informed, this will help to avoid subsequent administrative difficulties and inconvenience.
- Please check our website to find out whether there may be a separate charge for different requests (for example, if you want to book adjoining accommodation units). You can always find accurate and up-to-date information on Aranypartcamping.hu.
- By booking the accommodation, the guest acknowledges that he/she has read and accepts the terms and conditions of booking, cancellation, payment, our house rules and assumes financial responsibility for the services used and for any eventual damages.
Conditions for bookings marketed by intermediaries
- Guests arriving through other booking forums (online booking portals and travel agencies) selling Aranypart Camping accommodation are also subject to these booking and cancellation conditions, unless otherwise provided for in the rules or conditions of such booking forums.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the information provided by other sales channels and the information available on the premises’ own website (Aranypartcamping.hu), the information on the premises’ own website shall prevail in all cases. The accommodation shall not be liable for any discrepancy or damage resulting from such discrepancy.
- The contracting parties shall in all cases attempt to settle any disputes arising from the accommodation contract amicably. Should an amicable settlement fail, the contracting parties shall submit the dispute to legal proceedings. The contracting parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Siófok District Court or the Kaposvár Regional Court, depending on their respective jurisdiction, to settle any disputes arising from this present contract, unless otherwise provided by law.
Occupying accommodation (plot, holiday home, apartment, mobile home, caravan or tent)
- If for any reason you are unable to arrive on the day of arrival booked and you do not notify us in advance, we will be able to hold your reservation for up to midnight on the day of arrival. Failure to notify us shall be subject to the cancellation conditions agreed at the time of booking. Please note that we may be unable to accommodate you in the event of an earlier arrival.
- We can ensure your reservation for a specific holiday home, mobile home or plot number, if the desired place is available, for an extra charge of HUF 12,500. If, for technical or other reasons, we are unable to provide the guaranteed place, the surcharge is going to be refunded.
Aranypart Camping requires a 50-100% deposit for all individual bookings, depending on the price type booked.
- The deposit can be paid by credit card or SZÉP card, once the online booking is finalised. Information on the amount of the deposit can be found next to the prices in the online booking interface and is going to be detailed in the confirmation email in case of a successful booking.
The following prepayment conditions apply for on-the-spot/immediate bookings:
- 100% of the reservation is payable in advance on the day of booking by debit or credit card or by SZÉP card in the name of the guest booked. The reservation shall only be considered valid in case of a successful card transaction.
- The booking shall be made only and exclusively in case of a successful transaction, confirmation of which and an advance invoice is going to be sent to the email address provided.
- The remaining amount of the accommodation fee, any additional costs (e.g. waterfront surcharge, extra persons, etc.) and the tourist tax shall be paid at the reception of the campsite upon arrival.
Conditions for cancellation
- Cancellation conditions attached to the booking may vary according to the price type booked. Cancellation conditions are detailed in the online booking interface next to the prices and in the confirmation email in case of a successful booking (the amount of the penalty and the period of time it applies are relative to the time of arrival.)
- The following cancellation conditions apply for on-the-spot/immediate bookings: Your reservation cannot be modified or cancelled. The amount paid in advance at the time of booking shall not be reimbursed.
- In case of cancellation within the penalty-free period, the deposit shall be wire-transferred back to the account linked to the bank card used for the advance payment within 5 working days of cancellation.
- No on-the-spot refund of the deposit is possible.
- In accordance with the applicable legal requirements, we are unable to refund the deposit paid by SZÉP card in cash, but we are going to refund it to the SZÉP card within 15 days of the related cancellation.
Modification of order, other conditions
- Before arrival, you can modify your order online by clicking on the modification link in the confirmation.
- It is not possible to shorten the period of stay after arrival, in which case the total period booked will be charged.
- It is possible to extend your stay on the spot, but only accommodation that is freely available can be used.
- Attention! Please note that you can reduce the cost of cancellation by taking out cancellation insurance. Please contact your insurance company for this information.
- The regulations of the campsite contain important rules that every guest has to follow.
- Please note that during the high season, the entrance/gates to our campsite are closed from 23.00 to 06.00 to ensure the campers’ peace of mind. The night-time closure will be in force for the entire length of the opening hours. During the indicated periods, arrivals and departures and all vehicular traffic will be suspended.
We reserve the right to make any changes!
We welcome you and are going to do our best to make your holiday relaxing and enjoyable!